Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Was instructed to download a Telnet client in order to visit the library at Deakin Uni.After messing around with my Windows program,and not finding what I needed I Googled "telnet" and up came a long list.

Checked out "putty" and then decided to download "penquin"purely on the visuals ,probably not the best way to evaluate software.Made a lot of notes in my little book and then went to bed planning an early start on this.When I tried to do this using the Penquin I wasn't getting anywhere fast.In truth I didn't have a clue.

So ever onward I took another look on the web and discovered a program called ZOC.This was much better for me,it just had the vibe.Simple from the getgo.Typed in library.deakin.edu.au
and to my delighted surprise there it was.Straight away found Bennahum.There were 2 of these authors,and I emailed them to my student email.Upon checking,there it was.Such a relief.I will post this email here later,fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment