Wednesday, March 11, 2009


I checked out about a dozen of the blogs that my fellow students have created,and I am so impressed.Everyone of them is of a high standard.Some are beautiful to look upon,and others have the technical features that I aim to master in time.Will look at all the others,in small batches at a time,so as to take it all in.

Yesterday when I opened my blog,I freaked.It didn't look the same as when I put it to bed.The post had moved and what was the top was at the bottom of the page.How to fix this ?In mild panic I emailed our pilot Peter.I was making plans to start all over,as surely.I had done something dumb,that had led to this catastrophe.

Peter replied saying more or less "just slow down and think about it,maybe blogs are meant to be like this,whatever you do is not gonna break it".And now it is so obvious to me why this happened.If the first posts stayed at the top of the page the reader would have to scroll down every time.No-one would ever read your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment