Monday, March 9, 2009

Biting the Bullet

So,after a few attempts I have succeeded in establishing a blog.Lesson learned here is,dont assume that I will remember what I learn on YouTube tutoriols.Get into it right away.This later on will probably seem so basic,I will smile at the memory of it.Getting a PC was nerve wracking,going online was terrifying,signing up for an email account seemed beyond me.My entire online life has been a long series of tragic disasters that never eventuated.

This course is on a different level of terror though,gotta slow the mind down and focus on the small stuff.Next to find some pics.Try not to make it look like a circus poster.I usually go overboard with things like that.I will use only photos that I have taken myself at this stage.That should avoid any unintended copyright infringement issues.Gotta get up and walk outside sometimes,I can se that you could easily get bogged down here and miss the big picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment